Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Fast and Easy Hamburger Casserole
Hamburger Casserole Recipe.
Try this quick hamburger casserole recipe....! Its delicious...!
HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes, or until browned. Drain excess fat and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, soup, ketchup and milk. Mix well and stir in the ground beef. Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes, place the biscuits on top and bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.The hamburger casserole recipe is ready ...hmmm...nice taste ! Enjoy with friends..!