HAMBURGER CARROT CASSEROLE
....a nice hamburger casserole recipe to try ! Great !
HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 lb lean hamburger, crumbled
- 1 lb carrots (about 6 medium), sliced
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 1/2 diced green bell pepper, optional
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
Layer into 2 qt. casserole or earthenware bowl using half of each of first 4 ingredients each layer. Top with condensed soup.Bake in 350°F oven 1 1/2 hrs or until carrots are tender, stirring
twice while it bakes.
Serve over baked potato which has been cut criss-cross on top and then squeezed to open it out. The hamburger casserole recipe is ready to serve....hmmm...delicious ! Great for parties !