MEXICAN HAMBURGER CASSEROLE
Hamburger Casserole Ingredients :
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Dash pepper
- 4 cups (2 1-pound cans) kidney beans
- 1 cup (8-ounce can) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup crushed corn chips
- 1/3 cup Burgundy wine (optional)
- 1/3 cup grated Cheddar cheese
First of all brown meat in heavy skillet; spoon into a 2-quart casserole. And then melt butter in skillet. Next is to add onion and garlic; and sauté until onion is clear. Add all spices, beans, tomato sauce, corn chips and wine. Mix thoroughly and spoon over meat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes, or until heated throtgh and bubbly.
Serve 4 persons. Enjoy !